Your jewelry will be covered by a 3-year warranty provided by Jewelers Mutual at no cost to you.
If repair services are needed for your Samantha Siu jewelry, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then:
1. Send you a repair form to fill out, along with your service order number.
2. Return your completed form, service number, and jewelry to our New York office (1357 Broadway #428, New York, NY 10018, USA). You are responsible for covering the cost of shipping both to and from. We also recommend you insure and track your package. There is no need to send the original display packaging.
3. Our customer services team will notify you once we have received and evaluated your jewelry. We will then give you a free assessment and estimate.
4. After the service cost is agreed upon, we will send the jewelry to our craftsmen in Asia for repair. It will take approximately six weeks to service and return to you.
Your brand new Samantha Siu necklace will be placed in a custom designed velvet display box. This is wrapped in an custom box adorned with a pale pink ribbon.
We want to help you keep your Samantha Siu jewelry in top condition throughout your years of wear. Though it’s heavy plated with gold, silver jewelry will naturally tarnish over time.
To keep your jewelry well maintained, do not expose it to the elements often. It’s best to avoid overexposure to saltwater and air. Polish it with the Samantha Siu microfiber after each wear.
Please note that depending on the different PH level of the individual wearer and the frequency of it’s worn, some jewelry may tarnish faster than others.
We create our necklaces to last a lifetime, and polishing them regularly will help maintain their pristine condition. Every necklace purchase includes an exclusive Samantha Siu jewelry cloth to help you polish and care for your jewelry piece.
Bespoke order costs depend on the design and process the client goes through with our Chief Creative Director.
An initial deposit of 20% is required to start the creative process. An additional 30% is required upon final agreement of the design and before production begins on your Bespoke piece.
Full payment of the remaining balance is required before shipment.
Yes! All Samantha Siu jewelry is covered by a 3-year warranty through Jewelers Mutual. This comes at no additional cost to you. You will also have the opportunity to purchase an extended warranty once the initial warranty period is over.
10% of the net profit for each jewelry purchase goes directly to our sister non-profit organization, the Phoenix International Foundation with the exception of other partner non profit foundations such as Save The Elephants and The Neon Lights Museum. The Phoenix International Foundations supports STEM education, medical outreach, and wildlife conservation. The remainder goes towards helping us develop more timeless, thought-provoking pieces.
Shipping & Returns
Samantha Siu is happy to offer FREE shipping throughout the US with the exception of Hawaii and Alaska.
We are happy to offer complimentary free returns and will provide a refund within 14 days of delivery for unworn merchandise. Bespoke/custom orders are not eligible and shipping fees are not eligible for a refund.
All returns will be refunded to the original method of payment on your order.
After 14 days, we will offer a merchandise credit.
To request a return, complete the following steps:
1. Send an email to email@example.com, along with your order number and your reason for return. We will provide you a pre-paid return label via email.
2. Include the original packing slip along with your unworn merchandise and place securely in the original packaging.
3. Print the pre-paid return label and affix to the outside of the box. Bring it to your local USPS shipment center (DHL for international shipping). Note the return tracking number for your reference.
Allow up to 7-10 business days for your return to be received and processed. Allow an additional to 1-3 business days depending on your bank for the refund to be reflected on your credit card statement.